According to Dr. Hill, “Stress induces physiologic changes that cause a natural resistance to weight loss and can even reduce immune capability.”
My Top 5 Tips To Reduce Stress for Improved Weight Management
- Know your limits. Taking on more than you can handle increases stress.
- Work on time management. Create a plan for daily activities and tasks to eliminate pressure and create a sense of accomplishment.
- Generate a support system. Share your responsibilities or your feelings with others. Connecting with others can help bring stress release too.
- Find something you love doing and invite a close friend or family member to enjoy that time with you.
- Set aside time to relax. Find healthy ways to respond to stress by scheduling time for you. Try an Essential Oils detox bath (see recipe below) every week.
Essential Oil Detox Bath Recipe
2 cups Epsom Salts
1 cup Baking Soda
8–10 drops of Slim and Sassy Metabolic Blend (Ask me how you can get a free bottle that not only helps to detoxify but also manages cravings, this month only!) http://buff.ly/2kmRFoJ
Soak for 20-30 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
If you would like to save 25% when purchasing the highest standards in quality, my fave and the ONLY oils I use on myself and my family, then be sure to message me!
Blessings in Health